Friday, March 1, 2013

David Lott of Medicine Park - Memorial

David Lott's Memorial Service

March 9th at 1 pm at the Medicine Park Music Hall. 


David Lott will be remembered as a very active citizen of Medicine Park. During the 1990s in early revival days of Medicine Park he ran the Music Hall and helped to bring music and fun back to the Park. More recently he created and maintained numerous web sites for local businesses and was responsible for publishing the Medicine Park Cookbook, the Medicine Park Calender and published Medicine Park: Oklahoma's First Resort a book showcasing historic postcards of Medicine Park.

He loved conversing with the locals on a wide range of subjects. He will be missed.


2 comments:

  1. I already miss our talks and times together. David had so many ideas in his head and heart, just not enough time to finish all of them. He will always be a part of Medicine Park. My prayers go out to his family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am greatly saddened to hear of the passing of my friend, David Lott. He was an inspiration to me. I will miss him very much.

    ReplyDelete

Click below to see what's coming up